Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday

I should feel rested. I don't. Bother. Sleep was solid last night, I thought. But I'm just a bit draggy right now. Feel like doing a header onto my desk, truly. It's rainy and dark out, and that might be why.

159.6 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • carrots with ranch dip (sour cream)
  • walnuts
  • chef's salad (ham, chicken, cheese) with blue cheese dressing
  • peanut-cranberry-chocolate chip trail mix
That was it. A short list. More veg than usual. Today will probably be similar, except I think we're going for Mexican for dinner, which means chips and PUFA. Maybe I'll feel like being good. We shall see.

No walk yesterday - grubby weather and a long drive and we weren't in the mood. I made liquid hand soap instead. Possibly scented, although when I was putting it in bottles, it was smelling more like soap base than anything. If nothing else, it kept me occupied for part of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment