Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thursday

I feel like such crap.

No, I'm not sick still - or again. I'm just so effing tired. And I can't get enough sleep, even being exhausted. Woke last night before midnight and again around 3. Dog-related in at least part - Charlie ended up on the bed with us, as he does periodically. So I also have a backache, which could be part of what I'm interpreting as exhaustion - for whatever reason, I always feel exhausted with a backache.

Anyway, plodding along. I'm sure much of the exhaustion is still hanging on after the cold. I'm really hoping that we can get ahead of things this weekend. Hoping, not counting on it. Sigh. Maybe reverting to every other night Benadryl would be a crutch that would help. I really don't know.

159.0 this morning. So much for weight loss from being sick. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs with ham and cheese
  • walnuts
  • 2 pieces of cheddar
  • an apple
  • bratwurst (2) with Dijon mustard
  • sauerkraut (live)
  • about 5 salted dark chocolate almonds
  • a handful of cashews
That was it. That's pretty darn Paleo. It could be better, but really, not bad. PUFA from the nuts, obviously. Sugar in the apple and the almonds. 

I think I'll keep the sauerkraut coming for a while - see if maybe I'm gut flora deficient after all this fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment