Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday

Two days of rest. As complete as we could make them. We had breakfast out yesterday, but stayed home the rest of the day. Saturday, I went for a few groceries, but otherwise stayed home. And apart from chasing Charlie around to prevent him from tracking mud all over the house last night (complete fail, by the way), I spent most of the weekend in a recliner or on the couch. Lee took a few naps.

Do we feel better? Yes. Are we fully well? Not quite - but on the mend, definitely. And my cold didn't turn into an infection of any sort. So far, anyway. I'm still a bit congested; my ears are stuffed up and my sinuses nasty. But nothing is green at the moment.

158.2 - my weight has been all over the map the past 2 weeks. So I'm good with that. I ate enough carbs with a gluten-free pizza Friday night to stop the leg cramps, and I had a few corn tortillas in the course of breakfast yesterday, along with a lot of cashews and cough drops (nasty things, those!), which has kept them from coming back.

I got decent sleep for the first time in about 2 weeks last night - without Benadryl. I've had to take a full dose a couple of times just to get to sleep at all, and even that was starting to fail. 

No exercise, obviously. Saving that for when I'm over this mess completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment