Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday

I had hoped I was kidding yesterday. I wasn't. 159.4 this morning. Back up, just not quite as high. And I'm sloshing around with water - woke up way early (3:30 for reals) with aches and pains all over, and aspirin did not help much. I also had a leg cramp. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon water with gelatin
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (3 pieces this time, not 2)
  • 10 almonds
  • salad with smoked turkey and blue cheese dressing
  • an after-dinner mint
  • more tea with cream
We had realtors over to give us an idea about how much fun selling the house is likely to be. They don't think we'll get as much money as we had hoped. Rather a bummer, but the house is somewhat unique, so it's a little hard to predict and we might be on the receiving end of a bidding war, which would be nice, if it were to happen. Nonetheless, we have to make the call to let the process start first, and that's waiting on the middle of next month, roughly. No stress there, or anything.

Medium ketones last night, indubitably. Haven't seen that in a while. And the leg cramp - associated? Maybe. It wasn't much of one, but it was the spur to get up and find aspirin at 3:30 am. I'm a little tired today, but had a RedBull (so not Paleo), and am functional.

Starting to see some web posts on the importance of having enough protein, especially when eating fewer than 3 meals. I checked Tuesday's eating and it came in around 85 grams, which is probably a bit low. Yesterday wouldn't have been any better, I suspect. Not sure what I should do about it, but I think I'll wait out the week and see where I stand, weight-wise, and adjust accordingly.

4-day weekend with Elizabeth tomorrow - not sure what that means as regards nutrition. I'll just do my best, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment