Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday

So. Four-day vacation involving 2 days where I was mostly flying, and 2 where I was doing tourist stuff all day. Some walking, lots of driving, eating breakfast and dinner for the most part, but carbier than perhaps usual. 158.2 this morning. Possibly some weight lost, possibly some dehydration. I'm reserving judgment until a couple of days have passed. I think I was at 158.8 on Friday morning - didn't record it, since I was flying.

One interesting observation. Around here, in mile-high Denver, I find myself pretty weak - it's tough, in particular, to get up from a seated position, stuff like that. There, at a bit above sea level, in hills, anyway, I had no problem with that. I didn't think it was an Oxygen-related thing. But now I'm wondering. Guess I'll have to do a bit of research.

Back to the routine this week. I think it was last Thursday night, I saw Moderate on the keto-stick. Possibly the highest I've ever managed. And we were out of lemons this morning, so no gelatin water for me today. Start that back tomorrow, too.

I slept really well on the trip, I should note - and last night as well. I know that can change, but it's nice to have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment