Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday

Wow. Totally forgot this yesterday - it was one of those days. Today may be another.

In any event, I believe my weight is down to 158.6 this morning - whatever I ate over the weekend was, apparently, water-retaining.

Stress is the theme of this week. We signed paperwork with a realtor to put our house on the market last night. It's real. We're moving - somewhere. We don't know where yet, but if the market is as hot as it seems, we are going to have to figure that one out pretty soon. Not a lot of sleep last night, for either of us. I think I'm looking at about 4 hours, myself. Red Bull on the commute in - hope it's enough, because I have the meeting from hell this afternoon, running an hour later than I usually leave when it is on track - and it won't be on track today. Ugh.

Also, I'm starving. Skipped breakfast for more time not being up, which didn't work because the dogs needed to get up and be fed and medicated. They have grown complicated in their old age. I didn't think I was hungry to start with, but once I hit the road, I realized I'd been so very wrong.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon water with gelatin (I need to shortcut this name, somehow)
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • almonds - 10-12, I think
  • chips and salsa
  • 3 cheese enchiladas with green chile
  • vanilla ice cream and berries
That was it - Trace (solid Trace) ketones at bedtime. Hoping very much that today is better than yesterday. But not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment