Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday

Up a bit this morning, after a dinner of Mexican food (chips, salsa, enchiladas - lotsa corn). 157.2.  Sleep last night was okay; woke up about 3:30, just in time to let the dog out - and that was it for the night. Oh, well.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • almonds (probably close to 30; I was hungry)
  • a package of Kirkland trail mix (slowly eating through the emergency stash in my trunk, still)
  • maybe 6-8 corn chips with salsa
  • 3-stack flat cheese enchiladas with green chile
  • a single-serve strawberry Haagen-Dasz ice cream
I think that was it - so while carby toward the end of the day, really not all that awful. We ran a few errands last night after dinner - carried more furniture around - and I packed 5 boxes of books. There are probably another 20 boxes' worth in the house. Plenty to keep us busy.

Mid-afternoon, I had a sudden, sharp craving for a Coke float. No idea why, and, fortunately, it went away as quickly as it came. But I could taste it in my mind - that sharp, that vivid. Very strange.

No breakfast this morning - just wasn't into it. I'm hungry now, though. Hoping it will go away. More packing and what-not tonight, I'm sure - probably more books. We are making progress, I think. But it's definitely in the "eating an elephant with a teaspoon" category.

Solid Trace ketosis last night, surprisingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment