Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday

Water. Like I said. 159.4 this morning, less than Friday. Another evening spent working on house stuff - but it's pouring outside so the realtor can't take pictures and that means it can't actually go on the market. Must have pictures. Must have pictures with the sun in, apparently. Who makes these rules?

At least I'm still getting sleep. Out before 10 last night, woke once at 1 am and once at 4, and neither of them was permanent. 

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello-water stuff
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • almonds (probably about 25 - got hungry mid-afternoon)
  • trail mix (I will be eating through my emergency stash in the car, one bag per day, on the way home)
  • pork green chile stew
  • cobb salad with some sort of vinaigrette
  • a dark chocolate with almonds in it
  • more tea with cream
Reading yesterday that we kill off gut bacteria by eating a lack of variety of foods, and that the wrong bacteria will lead to obesity. Do I know if that's been a problem? Not really, but my diet over the past 2 years or so was seriously routine. I've been trying to increase vegetables a bit - more salads, anyway - and have cut back on cheese consumption a lot. Haven't seen a big decrease in weight from those measures, obviously.

More of the same today, I'd say. Probably packing china and crystal tonight, if I had to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment