Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday

Well, that was weird. I got up this morning after a bad night (woke up at 2 am, pretty much for the day), got on the scale, and saw 157.8, which was the low point I'd reached, what, a week and a half ago? The one that caused me to go on a sugar and chips bender that afternoon, which felt at the time like complete self-sabotage. And here I am, boiling with stress at the moment from "the house is on the market"-itis. horrible weather, and an upcoming vacation that is just horribly timed (we are, I'm sorry to say, referring to it as "that damn cruise"). So everything should be saying I'd be gaining weight, not reverting to a drop I'd thought was pretty much doomed. Guess I won't hold my breath that it'll stick around.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon-jello-water stuff
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • almonds (probably close to 30)
  • a package of Kirkland trail mix
  • a glass of white wine
  • a single bite of burnt sausage (we abandoned that meal)
  • quarter-pounder with cheese, no bun
  • mixed chips - lays, sour cream and onion, fried Cheetos
  • another tea with cream
Last night was "install doorknobs and locks" night for 2 new doors on our garage (it's detached and has 2 human entrances, for some bizarre reason), and once that was complete (oh, and we made a run to Home Depot for more paint and one of the doorknob lockset thingies), it was bedtime. I guess the loss could be put down to a very real lack of evening leisure/snacking opportunity. 

We are seeing the light at the end of the house-fix tunnel - the list of things to touch up is mostly trivial stuff and getting quite short - which is a darned good thing, since we had a showing just as I got home from work last night. Going to put a bet down here that we'll be seeing that pattern a lot for a while.

Trace ketones at bedtime - it was a fairly low-carb day, I guess. But I need to figure out how to add veg. And fasting breakfast today, sorta - no time this morning once we pried ourselves out of bed at 6:25, but I've had some almonds already. It may be a Jimmy John unwich day.

No comments:

Post a Comment