Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday

Spent last evening climbing up a short stepladder armed with a paint roller. Sore, stiff, and swollen up today. 159.0. 

Sleep went well - we're getting to bed a bit late these days, but I got to sleep quickly, woke very briefly at 1 am, and even a launch-from-bed legcramp at 4 didn't really wake me up. The alarm at 5:30 woke me up. That hasn't happened in a while. Interestingly, we had stripped off the extra curtains in our bedroom last night, at the request of the realtor to make it brighter, and I was a bit worried about sleeping with more light. Needn't have been, apparently.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • almonds - not many, I think
  • Jimmy John's Club Lulu unwich (turkey bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • half-pound hamburger patty with butter
  • small scoop Haagen-Dasz vanilla with berry sauce
  • more tea with cream
That was it. Solid Trace ketones at bedtime, no more. Toe cramps then as well, but not painful, and then the painful calf cramp at 4 am. I've moved my magnesium and potassium supplements to bedtime to help with sleep and with cramps, and took extra fish oil and aspirin last night for the painting. I'll have some touch up on the corners and edges to do tonight, unless Lee does it this morning, and I have a software deployment tonight anyway, so I'm looking at late night with artificial light - I'll probably do packing while I'm at it.

Pretty sure that this is our new normal for a while - until we get the house properly staged, anyway. After that, evenings will be spent trying not to make a mess, and picking up anything that verges on being one. Lee was saying that he thought we ought to move more frequently to force us to go through and get rid of possessions every couple of years. All the while I was thinking I'm so glad we haven't done this in a long time, and hoping not to have to do it again. Maybe we can just stage a mock move every couple of years to get rid of the dreck. Or something.

I think I'll go get some aspirin now.

No comments:

Post a Comment