Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday

Proof today, I think, that it takes a while for weight loss or gains to appear after you've eaten. 159.8 this morning, and damn glad not to see the "6" in that mix anymore - but not holding my breath that it will stay away for long. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • hot water with lemon juice and gelatin (to hell with French when I don't feel like figuring out how to do an acute accented 'e')
  • mag citrate, fish oil, turmeric, and vitamin D
  • 3 string cheese sticks
  • macadamia nuts
  • an entire gluten-free Domino's pizza (10") with extra cheese and double pepperoni
  • 1 almond-flour shortbread cookie
  • a vending bag of M&Ms
Bad day. I did have to have the cat put down, so that was what I was doing between work and dinner. After that, I wanted comfort food, which explains the pizza and the M&Ms. Spent the evening watching Pride and Prejudice (the most recent movie version) on my iPad. Did not work out. Benadryl for sleep last night, and it just barely worked. The dog wanted out at 2:20 am, and while I think I got back to sleep, it wasn't very restful sleep, and I gave up for good around 4:20. Oh, and it snowed last night. Life pretty much sucks right now.

Before I forget, I've been fighting an attack of sinusitis for about 3 weeks now. So far, salt-water rinses, salt-water-and-baby-shampoo rinses, eucalyptus-infused vaseline in the nose, and additional D haven't done much - although the quantity of bright red blood has dwindled to nearly nothing, so maybe it's getting better. I'm sneezing a lot right now - don't know what that's about, either. Just another brick in the wall-o-fun these days, I guess.

So far today, I've had more string cheese and shortbread along with the lemon-water-gelatin thing and tea with cream. I would like to say that it will be a good eating day - and it still could - but history is against me here. It's cold and snowy out at the moment, but is supposed to get warmer and the sky is blue, so I expect it will melt. If so, probably another weekend of yard work, though I need to get stuff for and make a salad for Easter dinner - and go to my parents' house for it.

FWIW, I was at Small on the keto-stix last night. Assuming I was peeing them away because with that influx of carbs (pizza crust, candy), I didn't need them. But I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment