Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday

So, let's see. Lee was stranded overnight in Wyoming by snow. It's snowing here, which, although leaving the roads only dampish, managed to turn the morning commute into a parking lot. It won't stop until tomorrow, supposedly. The dogs slept on the bed last night, which meant there was no room for my feet. I have an interview this morning to help hire a project manager. I had a cranky day yesterday and nobody to vent it out to, because (as happens too often for coincidence), Lee's day was worse - after all, he was driving down I-80 which was, from all reports, closed at the time. And not one but two voicemails this morning when I got in. I cannot deal with this. Oh, and the dog ate my string cheese out of my briefbag this morning - including at least 1 wrapper, from the scattered plastic on the rug. I got more, but now I'm wondering if we'll have to pay to have her stomach pumped or surgeried. That's how things are going right now.

159.2 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • possibly some supplements (anti-inflammatories and D3 and minerals, I think)
  • string cheese
  • a Jimmy John's unwich with turkey and bacon
  • macadamia nuts
  • pork rinds and dip (sour cream and spices)
  • cheese
  • more tea with cream
  • possibly chocolate almonds, but I don't think so
Sleep was good again last night, despite the cramped conditions. Instead of the butter, I had a dinner and evening composed almost entirely of fat, and if that's what's doing it, it did it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment