Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday

159.0 this morning. No surprise there. 

I had no plans for dinner. All I knew last night is that, a) I didn't want to cook it, and b) I wanted it quickly. Mc Donald's Drive-Thru. Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, no bun. Fries. Salt cravings - and this time, they were perfect for that. Oh well.

Here's all of yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon water with gelatin
  • string cheese (3)
  • macadamia nuts (probably 2 servings worth)
  • the aforementioned Quarter Pounder and Fries
  • 2-3 almond flour shortbread cookies
  • a Dove dark chocolate
  • 1 tsp honey
The honey wasn't as helpful last night - I still had a lot of vivid but unmemorable dreams, but they woke me at 3:15 for good. And I know I wasn't asleep until after 9:30. No exercise last night, lots of aches and pains this morning. Instead of a foam roller, I use a golf ball - and spent the time between 3:15 and getting up at 6 rolling my IT bands and my sub-scap muscles, and anything connecting to either elbow. Did it help? Maybe. It's hard to say, really.

Cheese and lemon water and tea this morning; strawberries and string cheese with me. Sounds like we're having salad for dinner - but at least it's "we". It's been a LONG 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment