Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday

I'm a little short of speech today. We are probably putting our cat down tonight, and that is taking up any spare brain cells just now. I slept well-ish last night but only because of Benadryl, taken after 10 pm when I realized that I wasn't going to sleep at all otherwise. No workout last night - I'd planned on some sort of a walk, but realized soon after getting home that I needed to give her lap time instead. Such is life.

160.2 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • fish oil, mag citrate, turmeric, vitamin D (x3 to see if I can kick my sinus thing)
  • citron presse chaud with an envelope of Knox gelatin in
  • 3 string cheese sticks
  • pork rinds with sour cream dip
  • 3 more string cheese sticks
  • two burger patties
  • a bunch of green olives
  • 2 almond flour shortbread cookies
  • peppermint tea with gelatin
I expected that to put me in pretty decent ketosis, but only saw Trace. It may be that I'm not very well adapted, or that I ran on ketones all day and didn't have much to give up in the end.

I don't know how today will end up going - probably fairly stress-centric if I have to guess. The weather is not great, so walking outdoors is unlikely, and I have no idea what I'll eat for dinner. Maybe not much. I have string cheese with me today for when I get hungry, and have just had lemon juice water with gelatin this morning (and tea with cream, of course) so far. Depending on how things go, I may resort to Benadryl tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment