Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

The random number generating scale has been sent off to its reward, replaced by a new one that does all the body comp tracking stuff, and is German.  No idea if it's more accurate or not; that will take some time - and all we'll ever really know is whether or not it's consistent.  Anyway, it thinks I weigh 148.0 this morning.  Certainly possible.  I ate a lot over the weekend - random stuff.  Here's a rough summary of yesterday:
  • no breakfast
  • tea with cream
  • cheese - maybe 5-6 pieces throughout the day
  • about 3 chocolate cherries throughout the day
  • olives
  • one or two pieces of the "bark"
  • 3-5 almond flour chocolate chip cookies
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a glass of pinot noir
  • homemade sauerkraut
  • london broil
  • strawberry ice cream
There was probably more.

As I mentioned, we had our initial taste of the homemade sauerkraut yesterday.  It tastes great - not too sour, not too salty.  Lee thinks it is too crispy, but I actually like the texture.  And, not that I should need to mention it, but nobody got sick or died from eating it, so I apparently did it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment