- strawberries with cream
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements, I think
- 2-1/3 hot dogs, with mustard
- a very few potato chips (we split a bag three ways)
- a few almond-flour crackers
- a glass of merlot
- meatballs with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella
- salad with some sort of "lite" commercial dressing
- ice cream
- two chocolate cherries (or maybe five - I might have gone for them more than once)
We are all a bit stiff this morning, but not bad. I'm a little sunburned as well - hopefully enough to kick off some tan without peeling. At some point yesterday afternoon I took 3 Advil and 3 fish oil, and felt much better after that kicked in. I really do think that helps a bunch with the stiffness.
The week ahead is supposed to be fabulous weather, so I suspect that more yard work may await. Or at least more sitting outside enjoying it. Yeah! Summer is close!