Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday

In addition to the bacon and eggs yesterday morning, I had a bag of beef jerky mid-day and about 4 pieces of cheese, some salami, a chocolate almond or two, and some walnuts.  Down a little - 145.8 this morning.  Fine, whatever.

My stomach is unhappy just now.  Not entirely sure why.  I know the jerky involves soy sauce, which has wheat in it; it could be that, but it started around 9 pm and is still a bit bad, and we're at the 18-hour mark since consumption.  Maybe it was the salami?

Anyway, same-old, same-old this morning - eggs, bacon, and a couple of slices of tomato (they're starting to have actual flavor again, yippee).  I'm in an all-day meeting where lunch is on offer; unless it's cold cuts, I'll probably pass.  Dinner tonight is almost certainly out somewhere; visiting Mom in the hospital after her knee surgery.  I can't say it will definitely fix things, but I do tend to think that eating Paleo will help me avoid such events as I get older.  And that will be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment