Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday

Yesterday's eating went like this:
  • 2 scrambled eggs
  • 2 turkey sausage links
  • 2 slices of bacon
  • tea with cream in it
  • 2 small pieces of Gruyere
  • New York Strip steak (probably 1/2 lbish)
  • Salad
  • Dijon vinaigrette dressing
  • 2 chocolate almonds
  • 3 small pieces of Dubliner cheese
And this morning, I wake up and weigh 146.2.  It's an improvement, but seriously?  Why?  Absolutely positively some of it is water - I can feel it and see it in my ankles.  But it doesn't want to go away.  Bother.

That said, I am still wearing a size 10 skirt and sweater this morning, and looked skinny and fit in the windows I passed walking from the car to the office this morning.  So all is not lost.

Probably fasting lunch and dinner today; I'm going to my niece's "continuation" ceremony tonight and leaving soon after I get the dogs fed in order to get there on time.  Not a huge deal, and maybe it will help with the water.

Scrambled eggs and 3 slices of bacon for breakfast this morning, along with tea and cream.  Pretty much the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment