Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday

That's more like it: 142.8.  Back in familiar territory, that number.  Although,...

Calf cramps have returned.  I think I was out of bed with one twice last night - but interestingly enough, it didn't wake me up all that much, which is why I'm not absolutely certain how many times I had to stomp it out.

I didn't bother increasing the potassium - I figure it'll level out in the near future by itself, once the water weight has gone completely - and my fingers are still a bit puffy, so we may not be done.

No snacking yesterday - yeah!  Had a "classic turkey dinner" thing at Mimi's for dinner, but didn't eat the stuffing.  Or the carrots - I don't much care for cooked carrots.  Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberries, though.  I hoovered right through that lot.  And the broccoli, which is pretty good when covered with turkey gravy.  You know, though, Mimi's is a New Orlean's-themed restaurant - I wish we could get some shrimp remoulade or beef with Marchand de Vin sauce or gumbo or crawfish anything from them.  The food tends to be French seen through the eyes of an American chain.  Probably not so good for us, either. 

Came home, had 3 pieces of Gruyere, and did iPad things in front of the TV until bedtime - we were both a bit uninspired - and it's been raining for the past day or so, making the outdoors at least inhospitable. 

Dogs woke me up about 1 hour into my sleep and I let them out for whatever it was they needed - and realized I was starving.  So I had a couple of chocolate almonds and went back to sleep.  Apparently, that was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment