Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday

That seems to have helped.  I did my utmost to avoid Omega-6 PUFAs all day - probably not perfectly, but as much as possible.  So, eggs and real bacon (some in there, I think) for breakfast, 3 cheddar snacks throughout the day, shrimp and steak and salad and broccoli and about 2 Tbsp of mashed potatoes for dinner, followed by some dark chocolate and 3 hunks of aged gouda.  And I'm down to 144.6 this morning - better, but still swollen up a bit - at my feet and hands.  Will repeat as much as possible today, with a few variations.  For starters, I had turkey sausage for breakfast, which is probably less nutritious than real bacon.  To follow that, I forgot my cheese snacks today, so either I abstain from food until dinner (certainly doable), or I take a hike into the city to find a grocer selling cheese (also doable).  I guess it depends how hungry I am around 11:30 which it is.

Still sleeping like a ton of bricks - woke briefly last night at 2:15, checked the time, put on old radio in a one-hour playlist, and remembered nothing more until the alarm went off at 5:30.  I'll catch up eventually, I imagine.  And it is lovely, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment