Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday

Yesterday's eating consisted of aged Gouda, pork chops, peas, potatoes, and salad, a piece of cheesecake with strawberry sauce, and some cashews.  Really not too bad.  And it helped a bit - down a whopping 0.2 pounds this morning.  I can tell that much of it is water - my hands are swollen and achy. 

Theoretically fasting again today - the cheese yesterday started being consumed around 9 am, so it wasn't much of a fast.  I don't know if I'll go for 16 or more hours today or not; based on when I stopped eating cashews, that would put me not eating until around 1:30 this afternoon, I believe.  We shall see. 

Dinner late tonight - in Phoenix.  I have only $4 in cash on me, so I don't think I can even get McDonald's at the airport.  This may end up being a fast of necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment