Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday

Let's see, what did happen over the past 24 hours?

I gave Lee some cucurmin at breakfast, since he'd been complaining of some pain in finger joints when playing golf, and I figured it couldn't hurt.  It's too early to tell if it's helping or not, but I'll keep adding it to his vitamins.  We also took giant doses of fish oil last evening; post painting (but we have a color on the walls that I can live with and Lee isn't unalterably against (yet - it's an antique red, and pretty intense).  It helped me as usual; he was still sore this morning but said he felt better than he had previously after similar exertion.  I feel fine today.

Breakfast yesterday was eggs, turkey bacon and turkey sausage; no lunch but I did have some trail mix.  Dinner was Chipotle - a bowl with barbacoa (apparently, though, only the carnitas don't have soybean oil in them) but no beans; I did have rice.  And lots of guacamole.  A few walnuts, a few chocolates.  That was pretty much it.  142.4 this morning, so the loss of my weekend gain continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment