Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday

Wow - medicine head this morning.  I took an Advil PM last night because of a headache at bedtime, and it's still working, I think.  Except that I'm upright, ostensibly awake, and have just driven to work. 

Definitely have been eating crap this week - I was up to 144.6 this morning, after a "lunch" of trail mix and potato chips (really need to stop doing that), episodic forays into some M&Ms that someone brought to the office, and a dinner from McDonalds - naked quarter-pounder with cheese, which by itself would be okay, and fries.  They smelled good.  Tasted amazing.  But probably weren't a good idea, especially given that McDonald's puts flour on them for some reason.  Followed it up with some dark chocolate and cashews - rather a lot of the latter, actually.  So not such a good day. 

I fasted again this morning, but have brought a bag of cheese with me to work, so I should be able to stay away from the trail mix, and any other random Easter candy laying around.  Don't know what dinner will be - eating with my parents.  The rest of the day consists of a meeting, and my doc appointment for the hot flashes I'm still no longer having.  Gonna be a long one, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment