Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday

Note to self.  No more random frozen leftovers for dinner.  When I saw the container in the freezer, I thought it was some meatballs with spaghetti sauce.  I was wrong.  It was leftover commercially-made Irish stew - and as I was eating it, I realized it was full of flour (thickening the sauce) and barley.  And didn't taste at all like spaghetti, which had sounded pretty good to me.  I ate it - not all of it, but some - and had a slice of cheesecake to follow (but only that, this time - no chocolate cake, and no fruit sauce).

144.2 this morning, surely as a result of that, since I don't think I hit the machines yesterday for trail mix or anything.  Also a night's sleep full of nightmares.  Doing an "inadvertent" fast this morning.  My stomach is not particularly happy with me, either, so the fast is probably a really good idea.  I will try to eat better tonight, even if that means having a naked double Quarter Pounder or something.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment