Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

We had a pretty good weekend - it was sunny and warm (84) here on Saturday, so I was able to get my vegetable garden cleaned up and ready for the season, and even planted some lettuce and spinach seeds, since they prefer colder weather.  It felt so good to be outside, lifting some mildly heavy things (bags of composted manure) and creating Vitamin D.

Yesterday was another season entirely - started out warm, but ended the day alternating between rain and snow, and below freezing overnight.  It was 21 this morning.  Good timing with the rain/snow mix, though - it watered my seeds in for me.  We spent most of the day sitting around, staying warm and dry.  I was a little achy from the exercise of the day before, but not much.  A couple of extra fish oils do seem to help with that a lot.

We tried to eat well this weekend, and mostly made it, but I had gained a goodish bit by this morning - 143.8, according to the scale.  I was a little surprised.  It may be muscle tissue, or some inflammation water from being stiff and sore.  I guess it's a wait and see item - what will tomorrow look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment