Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday

We really need to stop eating Chinese.  Both Lee and I had digestive upset afterwards, and I gained 3/4 of a pound - 143.2 this morning.  Yes, the scale gives structure to my days.  Sue me. 

I don't know if it was the Chinese food, the chips and strawberries throughout the day, or the walnuts I ate while watching Mythbusters last night.  Pushed, I'd go with the strawberries - a large container of them sliced up, very sweet on their own, so not at all the berries of my Paleolithic ancestors.  And they made me hungry later in the day, which led to the chips.

Bummer all that, because I had bacon, sausage, and strawberries for breakfast, and have an even bigger container of them on my desk to eat before day's end.  Followed by airport food - flying to Phoenix to be the household help for Liz this weekend - her life has got a bit crazy of late.  So I don't expect to be thinner by tomorrow morning.  However, I do vow not to accept any of the snacks on the flight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment