Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday

Dinner yesterday did not, after all, involve ground bison - it was still fairly solidly frozen when I got home.  So instead, I had an assortment of cheese - probably not as nutritious as it could have been, but filling.  Cottage cheese, gruyere, and, I think, some cheddar.  I also had a square of 90% cacao chocolate; without looking, I figured it might be lower carb than the 85%.  It's not - and it's fairly intense and bitter for all that.  Good, but I think I like the 85% better.  I also had some cashews, because I had a powerful case of the munchies last night - I needed to be snacking.  Not sure why - I had a bag of potato chips at work yesterday, for a mild treat (frankenoils and all) - they were fabulous in the small quantity served up in a vending machine, but would have been nasty if any larger.  Anyway, I don't think they caused the munchies.

I went to the grocery store last night and got some salad stuff, so I think tonight the ground bison will become part of a paleo taco salad - lettuce, meat, cheese, salsa.  Sounds good - even though the weather here this morning was a balmy zero.

145.2 this morning.  No real surprise there, as I'm eating pretty clean right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment