Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday

Still 145.2 this morning.  I think I didn't eat much yesterday, all things considered - 4 slices of bacon for breakfast, nothing until dinnertime, then a taco salad with 1/2 pound of ground bison in it, tea with cream, and about 8 TJs dark chocolate almonds.  Finished off with a couple of pieces of Gruyere.  I might put that into my tracker to see what it comes out to - perfectly satisfying, and I had a lot of energy to go through a bunch of loose paperwork in the office to get it semi-organized, so whatever the calorie count was, was enough.  I do admit to pretty much crashing at 8 pm, though; it was a tough day.  Hunching over the desk gave me a bit of a backache - I'm thinking that my core strength is still lacking.  And I haven't been to the gym lately - it's probably full of resolute people and will be throughout the month.  I guess I could try the crunches at home that I was doing in November, see if that helps.  Anyway, I'm rather tired and achy this morning; probably should have taken 2 salmon oil with breakfast (6 microwaveable pork sausages - not bad at all).

Wearing another new size 10 skirt today.  Probably going out after pants fabric this weekend - to make up the pants from the older pattern I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment