Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday

Yeah, unusual.  But it's just me, this weekend, so nobody's waiting to leave the house or looking for my help with various projects.  I think this is an accurate list of what I ate yesterday:
tea with cream
vending bag of salted peanuts
2 chunks of Gruyere (probably 1.5 oz)
1/2 cup of walnut pieces
1 square of 90% cacao chocolate
1 cup of Qdoba chicken tortilla soup, without the tortilla strips
1 "medium" bag of movie popcorn

Not exactly prime nutrition, if you ask me.  I'm going to work this weekend on some cooking, to try to improve that.  On the other hand, I can't believe there are more than a handful of calories floating around there, yet I'm up to 144.6 this morning.  Popcorn-digesting water retention, most likely, plus a bit of fat storage from the carbs in the popcorn.

Okay, so I did the nutrition on that day: 69% fat, 13% carbs (37g, 8g sugar), 18% protein. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought - and the calories (poor things, so unimportant, really) were just shy of 1400.  Still, I should be aiming for better food - meat and veg.  And I will, going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment