Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday

Tired?  It is an effort to type.  I slept last night, but to no avail, I guess - dreamt a lot, and when we finally had to get up and start the day, felt like I was still chained to the bed in some way.  I think I blame carbs - why not?  We had Mexican for dinner yesterday - with tortilla chips and salsa, and enchiladas.  And with the predictable result - I'm at 145.2 this morning.  No worries.  I think we'll have meat for dinner tonight.

Drinking lots of tea this morning - wish I had some cream to go with it; that might help with the energy.  I had a splash in the first cup at home, but none since. 

The article in the paper yesterday - about coconut - was pretty thin stuff.  It discussed coconut water a bit, and warned everyone away from consuming coconut oil, since it wasn't a "heart-healthy monounsaturated fat".  It suggested that perhaps the best thing would be to eat the coconut meat - after all, that has fiber as well as the fats and sugars and whatever else is in a coconut.  Fine, whatever.  I do feel sorry for the general public, though, getting their information from sources as bad as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment