Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday

Roughly the same today as yesterday - 148.2.  For some reason, after dinner last night, I went on a salt bender.  I ate rather a lot of a can of salted mixed nuts as well as a couple of slices of cheddar cheese.  It didn't do much to me in terms of muscle cramps, fortunately - before bed, I had one in the back of my left knee, which was decidedly uncomfortable as well as hard to figure out how to stretch, but I had some coconut juice and that calmed things down until about 5:30 this morning.

My stomach, however, is not happy just now, and hasn't been since about dinner time, I think - at least, I had vivid dreams last night, which is certainly associated with digestive issues.  Not sure why; here's my eating for yesterday: eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast, walnuts mid-day when hunger struck, two bratwurst, sauerkraut, and green beans for dinner, with a glass of wine (Gewurztraminer), a square of chocolate, and the aforementioned cheese and nuts.  None of that seems likely to raise a fuss, but something has.

Ah, well - onward and upward.  Tonight, we're having a sort of pizza-lasagne dish that I've been mulling over for a while - large slices of pepperoni for the noodles, cheese and pizza sauce and toppings in between.  No idea if it will work or not, but it ought to taste pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment