My stomach is unhappy today. It was a bit achy when we went to be last night, so I slept very poorly. I probably should have fasted this morning, but since Lee was breakfasting out, I had him cook me real bacon - to which he added eggs (I wasn't clear explaining that I only wanted bacon, so I ate them too). Not sure why it's complaining this morning; here's yesterday's eating:
- 2 eggs and 3 strips of turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup of walnut pieces
- 3 bratwurst boiled in beer and grilled (surely it wouldn't be any traces of barley in the beer?)
- Dijon mustard
- 1/2 glass of Gewurztraminer
- 1/2 glass of Pinot Noir (we were finishing off some bottles - and I did NOT mix them)
- Salad with blue cheese dressing and some Feta in it
- 2 chocolate walnuts
- Tea (some with cream, some without)
I didn't start the Mexican stew from yesterday's link yet - I think we will try it over the weekend, though. If we do, I'll report back on it.
Oh - and I told Lee that he wasn't to celebrate breaking 200 by having the special party waffles at Village Inn this morning. He said he knew that.