Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday

Nothing like starting a day out with a fit of blinding rage. Never mind the substance; it had to do with work. And I've talked it out, and, more importantly, done something practical about it.

158.8 today; got rid of a few more drops of water, I'd say. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • lemon jello water
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • almonds
  • a single handful of cashews
  • a pound of ground beef with taco seasoning, with sour cream, cheese, salsa on
  • 4 "pips" of a dark chocolate almond bar
That was it. I spent the evening hanging pictures around the house, and got the dining room done, and probably the entry hall. Had the TV on but didn't watch it. 

My original idea for dinner was a taco salad, but what I ended up with was a sort of Chipotle bowl thing - no lettuce. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it. What I made was pretty tasty, and I ate all of it.

Sleep was weird. I fell asleep easily enough, but woke up at midnight on the dot. And again around 3. Fell back asleep both times no problem (with radio assistance), and woke again when the alarm went off. I took Magnesium, melatonin, and aspirin before bed. My left hip is bugging me pretty fiercely these days, and I'm sure it was the culprit at least once last night - the other possibility is that I didn't hear the radio anymore, which would be a bad reason to wake up. I may try switching back to my iPod and the WWII broadcasts for a while; see if they work better as a "sleep-to-music" option.

No comments:

Post a Comment