Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday

Sleep last night started out better, but my leg cramped up again - same place as the previous night, so unmanageable - at 3:30. Did the magnesium oil thing again, and fell back asleep pretty quickly. Only to be awakened to a crashing noise around 5 (I think) as one of the suction-cup baskets in the shower took a dive. It's just a little too lively around here at night.

158.6 this morning. My feet are still pretty swollen and my ankles stiff; I expect other parts are as well. I hunted down the arnica yesterday and put it on the swollen places and bruises, and it seems to be helping with the latter, at least. 

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • a Gatorade
  • cheddar cheese (2 pieces)
  • a total of 4 almond-flour chocolate chip cookies through the day
  • a 1/4-lb hamburger patty
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • small bowl of strawberry ice cream
  • a few peanuts
Better. Definitely less snacky and overall lower carb. Again, today's goal is 3 cookies in total, and the plan is to fast lunch. I am noticing that my appetite is diminished, a bit.

I don't know if the Gatorade helped or not. I went back to lemon jello water this morning after forgetting it yesterday, and threw a pinch of sea salt into it, for a few more minerals. So I probably won't do Gatorade today.

No sleep means no walk in the mornings. Which sucks, but I wake up just wiped out after nights like that. Try again tomorrow. And in the meantime, I may go get an aspirin or two - I've re-applied the arnica, but am pretty achy.

No comments:

Post a Comment