Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thursday

Interesting. 157.8 this morning, after yesterday's 159.0. I truly didn't think it was water yesterday. But we did eat saner (more sanely?) last night, so maybe that helped. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • a very little bit of trail mix (the last of it)
  • grapes
  • meat loaf (made with potato starch)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a square of milk chocolate (1-1/2" square of RitterSport with hazel nuts)
  • an individual Haagen-Dasz vanilla
That was it. Better stuff overall. 

Sleep since the move has been generally much improved. No idea why. Maybe the consistent temperature has helped. But I'm waking up having slept enough for more, if that makes sense. I would very much like to curl up for about a week's worth at some point. Some of it is a back ache, I think; I get ones that make me very sleepy. The rest is probably a huge sleep debt from all these years of menopause night-sweats and insomnia. I can't say that they won't return; shoot, they probably will. But for now, I'm getting sleep, and I'm trying my best to take advantage of it.

Exercise still to come. Not sure what form it will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment