Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday

Oh, how I have missed my bed. With the assistance of a Benadryl, I slept from 10 to about 6:30. Woke once, somewhere around 4, I think. I feel rested, but not fabulous, due to aches and pains from the work yesterday.

Another day of beating the FuelBand. I don't recall how many points I amassed, but it was a lot. Still not a lot of steps counted - for whatever reason, it counts on the low side. I unpacked a bunch of boxes of books - that's on the plan for today as well - and ran up and down stairs a huge amount. Tho' not nearly as much as the movers, who were awesome.

Yesterday was fairly burger-and-fries centric. I don't know if today will be as well; it would be lovely if we could get to the point of being able to cook today. I think it looked like this:
  • tea (slept at a hotel that didn't use real cream)
  • scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa
  • cream cheese
  • quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
  • fries
  • double cheeseburger, no bun (big patties; I don't know how much meat it was)
  • fries with ketchup
I think that was it. Which might explain why I'm suddenly hungry this morning. The aches and pains explain the 159.0 reading on the scale.

More of the same today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment