Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday

Good sleep, less pain, weight down this morning. 157.8, and I don't think I'm done with the water just yet.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • grapes (which I forgot to list yesterday)
  • giant hunk of Red Snapper with crawfish, shrimp, mushrooms and butter sauce (I think the fish was lightly breaded, but I tried to eat around it)
  • green beans in the same butter sauce
That was it. Really good dinner; that butter sauce was to die for. I think I may become a seafood eater after all.

We did less work yesterday; my contribution was getting beds made and installing the second of our thermostats. The house is organized enough for the dogs, and that was the main goal for this week.

Flying to Denver this afternoon; driving back tomorrow. Should be fun - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment