Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday

The aches and pains won last night; I woke up at 3:15ish, became alert enough to wonder if we'd left groceries out of the fridge all night, and got up to check. Promptly walked into the bedframe with my left leg (this is actually fairly common for me). I took aspirin at the time, but it never quite worked, so that's when I woke up this morning. At least I don't have to commute.

159.0. Still stiff and sore; if I have enough presence of mind, I'll have to check my weight on my parents' scale on Saturday morning before heading back here. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • 3 slices of cheese
  • chef's salad (ham and turkey and cheese) with blue cheese dressing
  • an Aunt Sally's praline
I was slightly starving between 3:15 and breakfast today; I'm a little hungry today as well. Yesterday was another active day, too - beat the FuelBand goal again. I imagine I have quite the streak going at the moment. 

Life is starting to settle down. For one, we had dinner at a reasonable hour, at home, before running errands last night. That's a first in a while. And I think we will be doing it again tonight. Maybe without the errands - maybe watching TV instead. Which would be nice. I got all of the deadbolt locksets replaced yesterday; some of them were pretty broken, as it turned out, so we have now improved the property.

We had a discovery yesterday, too - well, Lee discovered it the day before, and I had a look yesterday. We have citrus trees in the back yard already. Not sure what, yet, because they aren't ripe, but I think either a lemon or a lime, and an orange, based on the shape of the fruit (of which there is rather a lot). So that's pretty exciting, and saves me the hassle of research and planting and waiting for fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment