Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday

Bad sleep, better weight. 

At bedtime last night, I realized, after the lights were out, that I'd not taken Magnesium or Melatonin - or, perhaps more importantly, aspirin. But it was cold, and I was tired, so I didn't get up and take them. I think I should have.

Woke at 3 am, or just before, and was awake until 5. Slept until the alarm went off, and sort of, for the hour that the radio plays. I don't feel too awful, except for the aches and pains. Which are mostly from painting last night again. As to that, the room is finished and looks much better now, with the second coat of paint on it. It had been okay yesterday, but a lot of the green was still visible. It's gone now.

159.0 this morning. Got rid of a lot of water yesterday, but, based on the aches and pains this morning, not all of it. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (extra Turmeric for inflammation)
  • lemon jello water
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • almonds
  • cheese (I think 5 pieces total)
  • 5 corn tortilla chips
  • about 5 strawberries
  • a small steak
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • two mini Ritter chocolates - one with yogurt, one with hazelnuts
I think that was it. Tonight, I think I'm having a taco salad, something Lee's not crazy about. But since he's going to be eating dinner in New Orleans and I'm on my own, no worries there.

Anyway, with a little "me" time, maybe I can get my head around better eating. That, and getting some pictures hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment