Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thursday

Mexican food yesterday. Chips and queso. Enchiladas. And a margarita. I don't do well with discipline in a Mexican restaurant.

159.0 this morning. I wasn't surprised. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • 2 pieces of cheddar
  • a small bowl of cashews
  • about 4 cookies
  • chips and salsa and queso
  • a margarita
  • cheese enchiladas with Suiza sauce (tomatillos)
  • bits of refried beans and rice
  • a square of dark chocolate
There may have been more. I'm not sure. 

Sleep was okay - or would have been; I didn't wake up - except for the fact that our sheets came loose and I spent a lot of time fighting them. One launch for a leg cramp, but at 10:30, so I got back to sleep and slept through until about 5:30. Really not bad, but I feel a bit tired today.

Overall swelling and pain is better. I haven't got rid of all of it, but my feet are feeling a bit better today. I took an Epsom Salts bath last night before bedtime, and I think that also helped a bit.

Still no morning walks. We're just not there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment