Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wednesday

I guess I'd call it (insert long pause here), well, shoot. I can't think of the word. In any event, we are about to lose one email service with our move, and it was the only one I could access from work. I give the other one a last try figuring it won't work, and it works. Too complicated, this life we live.

157.2 this morning. Weekdays are better than weekends. For me, anyway. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream, only not very much (I spilled the entire cup on the bathroom counter)
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • almonds
  • low-carb crust pepperoni pizza
  • salad with commercial Italian dressing
  • a glass of wine
I think that was it. Yesterday was so long ago. I slept well, but can feel the need for more just sloshing around in my brain, getting in the way of everything. 

Still working on getting the temperature at night more bearable. It occurs to me, though, that sleeping warm is probably quite Paleo - early man did not have A/C, after all - so I should be able to figure it out. But it's an odd transition from sleeping in our swamp-cooled home with a full-on duvet all night, to sleeping in my parents' spare room with no climate assistance at all, and just a sheet - for starters, the weight is different.

Hot flashes have decided to return. Damn them to hell. This is just not a good time for that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment