Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday

I slept a lot better last night - a combo of Melatonin and exhaustion, I think. And it seemed somewhat cooler than the night before. Whatever the reason, I woke abruptly some time before midnight and fell back asleep immediately, and didn't move again until after 5 am. So I feel better this morning, not caught up - I hate to think what my sleep debt must be these days - but better. 

157.6 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • almonds
  • pork creole (peppers, onions, tomatoes)
  • rice
  • fruit salad
  • a small scoop of chocolate ice cream
That was it. Definitely easier to eat close to boundaries on weekdays, because I can keep the nonsense (rice, ice cream) to a single meal. 

All that said, I'm a bit discombobulated today - managed to knock over my morning cup of tea in the bathroom - all over everything. And since we're not in our own house, I don't know where stuff is, and it took forever to get cleaned up. And then Lee couldn't find his phone, which he rather needs to drive to Texas. Not a good start to the day - he did find it, though.

Low-carb pizza for dinner tonight - I volunteered to make it so as to show Mom how it works. If they like it, I'll give her the recipe and instructions.

Don't know how sleep will go tonight, but if I have to choose, I'd prefer tonight to be bad, because I have to get up at 3 am on Thursday for my flight. I think I'll repeat the Melatonin both nights - my only option at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment