Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday

Another crazy day yesterday. As I mentioned in my previous post, it seems like I'm in a pattern of feeling pretty crappy every other day. And, true to the pattern, I feel fine today. Anyway, we have moved out of our house - it's no longer habitable. Not everything is packed yet - but we have to have everything packed that will go into the truck by noon tomorrow, and I think we'll make it, although it may be a long night tonight.

Working from "home" tomorrow - not entirely sure where that will be. But I think it will be our house, still. Maybe. Depends on what we get delivered to my folks' house tonight - basically, I'm working wherever our  wireless modem is.

156.0 this morning, according to my parents' scale. I think I rather like their scale. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • double quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
  • fries
  • a glass of red wine
  • a pork chop
  • salad
  • home-fried potatoes
  • apple sauce
I think that was it. I had to eat lunch yesterday, was hoping it would make me feel better. It didn't, really. But I made it through the day, and was able to pack last night - several boxes of kitchen stuff. Didn't make goal on the Fuel Band though.

Sleep was sketchy. Different bed, different room, different temperature. Toward 4, I think I had it pretty well figured out, though. Which is when the dogs started barking. Sigh. We will survive this.

No comments:

Post a Comment