Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday

I continue to like my parents' scale - 155.8 this morning. I like it, but I'm not sure I believe it. Heaven knows we're not eating particularly well right now. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • cheese
  • almonds
  • Skittles
  • Nasty strawberry-flavored frozen yogurt with strawberries, chocolate bits, and "whipped cream topping"
  • beef stew (probably with flour)
  • fruit salad
  • a glass of red wine
  • more cheese
I think that was it. We were packing last night and I ended up with a bad case of the shakes - possibly low blood sugar from eating sugar earlier. That's where the "more cheese" came from.

Sleep marginally better, I think. We're still experimenting. The movers are here today, and the trailer is due to be picked up at 8 pm. Once that's done, there will be some cleaning and gathering of stuff, and then life should calm down briefly. It won't be back to normal, but it will calm down. I'm looking forward to that almost as much as the return to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment