Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday

I guess stress is working in my favor this week. 158.2 this morning. Either that, or I lost a bit of weight on the cruise, and am just getting the water off so that I can see the effects. I have ankles again at last, so I would say the water is gone. 

My eating is complete shit right now. Yesterday was a mix of cheese, fruit, peanuts, Nacho Cheese Doritos, and chocolate. Nothing even vaguely resembling a meal. I am just struggling to get sufficiently organized to eat at all; forget anything structured. Haven't eaten this morning yet, either - just lemon jello water and tea with cream. I know I need to eat better - but it's just way down on the scale of things right now.

Having said that, now I'm hungry. Not sure what I'll do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment