Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday

Um. Wow. Seriously exhausted today. I feel like faceplanting onto my desk. And ache all over. Very bad night of (non) sleep. Although I slept. Two occurrences of leg cramps, woke up abruptly around midnight for no obvious reason, and thrashed from about 3 am on. Fell asleep again around 5, and the alarm went off at 5:30. 

Oh, and I have a deployment tonight, so bedtime won't be at 9 - in fact, it starts at 9. Some days, life just sucks.

156.2 this morning. For some reason, my body is having a setpoint adjustment or something. Which I'm fine with, obviously. I rather figured that this summer's stress-and-chaos mix would have led the other way. I'm guessing that it may be a dearth of evening snacking.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • some supplements (same list as Tuesday)
  • 3 pieces of Cheddar cheese
  • almonds
  • a glass of red wine
  • a handful of cashews
  • pork chop
  • potatoes o'brien (fried with onions and peppers)
  • broccoli
  • fruit salad with miracle whip dressing
  • a finger of Scotch
  • 5 chocolate almonds
Long list, many sketchy choices, weight loss. Oh, and my feet are still swollen up, so I'm heavier than I would be if all was well. We are mostly eating "Real Food", though - maybe that's helping.

In theory, the next couple of weeks should be more stable. We won't be traveling again until the end of the month. May be able to find and act on a routine. That would help me, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment