Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday

Ow. Nasty knots in my back. Erector spinae if I had to guess; more pain along the spine than under my angel wing. I'm unable to lift my head up, and waiting for the aspirin to kick in.

That said, I'm at 156.4. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • almonds
  • 2 pieces of low-carb crust pepperoni pizza
  • salad with commercial italian dressing
  • 5 chocolate almonds
  • small bowl of strawberry ice cream
This is pretty much the pattern on weekdays. It seems to work well. Sleep is as good as one can expect in not-our-bed, but I think the bed is what's killing my back. We have a foam topper on a very hard mattress, but the topper is so soft that I sink into it unevenly. I'm spending some time today looking up what causes these knots - maybe I'm dehydrated or something. I hope it's something I can address without changing the mattress.

Ah well. Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment