Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday

Weekend's eating included Mexican food, potato chips, and a trip to White Fence Farm (cornbread dressing, bean salad, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a corn fritter). 157.8 this morning is no surprise.

Sleep continues to vary. I seem to be coping with the heat a bit better, and am not just drained today, but I didn't sleep terrifically well last night. And Lee's starting to have sciatic nerve issues. We have less than 3 weeks at this point, if all goes well, and it's killing us.

I continue to find my jaw locking up, mostly on the left side. The jaw muscles on that side are really tight and hard; will it relax once the move is done? I sure hope so. Otherwise the search for a good massage therapist becomes pretty darned important.

Guess I will try to focus on work and treat life as if it's normal. It's what I've got at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment