Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday

Ate lunch yesterday. 156.4 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • chicken enchiladas with green chile
  • steak
  • baked sweet potato with sour cream and butter
  • Southern-style green beans
  • 5 chocolate almonds
  • ice cream
Complete crap sleep last night - woke up for good around 4, I think. Lee thinks it's because it's too hot. I don't think that anymore, I just think we're about done with the small bed in the uncooled room, and can't even fake the appearance of sleep. We're looking at about 2 weeks; we leave to head South on August 1st. 

Weekend coming. If it's like previous weekends, I'll eat too much of the wrong stuff and weigh more on Monday than I do today. And I know we're going out to breakfast somewhere tempting tomorrow. Possibly also to 2 movies. Hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment