Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday

156.0 or a bit less today; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • potato chips (a vending bag)
  • about 6 Life Savers
  • a glass of red wine
  • chicken enchiladas with green chile
  • salad with commercial italian dressing
  • 5 chocolate almonds
  • a small bowl of ice cream - mixed strawberry and vanilla
I have the remaining enchiladas with me for lunch today; good thing, since I'm out of almonds.

Sleep was adequate. My back still hurts, but less than yesterday morning, although more than yesterday afternoon. It's definitely my parents' furniture. Not much I can do, really.

Starting to think a bit about how we will eat once settled again. Supposedly there's a farmers' market handy, which will be good. I want to cook dinner more; not having to leave the house in the evening for food has been a rather nice aspect of our little interlude at Mom and Dad's house. But that means that I have to be more organized about it. I should have about 3 months of complete working from home to do before my current arrangement is likely to end, and maybe in that time, I can get it figured out. I hope so. Maybe it's time to do some menu planning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment